The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, April 16, 2004

I'm sitting here as anxious as can be!
I got a POSITIVE OPK today!
AND I'm not on any medications to make me ovulate, so this is just a miracle!
I have more EWCM today then I have in over a year, I'd bet!
Theres no clomid in my system...nothing!
All this while I am waiting for monday for my first IVF phone consult!
Do you think it could happen?
ME...get pregnant while we are sitting it out waiting to begin IVF?
nah! I'm not that lucky!
But OMG! I am just SO anxious!
I have a call into my RE to see if there is anything I can do, (take estrogen for my lining...is it too late for that?....progesterone?...IUI today or tomorrow?.....)
Cross EVERY possible thing you can that this saves us the undertaking of IVF!!!!!
God has a plan! Maybe this is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home