The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

so, you might be wondering where I've been and why I have been so boring lately!
WELL...honestly, I'm trying to keep myself sane during the 2ww.
We've been doing landscaping, and I've gotten to use the 'dave, I *might* be pregnant, so I can't lift anything' excuse a LOT! haha!
Our yard is starting to look nice, I've planted some potted plants, and am ever so anxiously waiting for my mail ordered plants to start to arrive.
After I plant my 2 flowerbeds, then I can move onto the vegetable garden!
This is my favorite time of they year!
Oh...so, you also might want to know whats going on with me and symptoms.
Well, I kindof have a lot.
bloating, gas, HUNGER, kindof sore breasts (maybe from pushing too hard to see if they hurt ;)
oh, and I got a wonderfully positive OPK today!
I've heard you can detect pregnancy with them, but who really knows.
I'm 10dpo's today.
Too early to test, so I'll haveto just wait and see what happens later in the week.
I'm really hopeful, but, I guess I always am.
Keep those fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home