The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Good Morning!
I'm typing this as my husband just crawled INTO bed from work. 16 hrs yesterday, 19 hrs monday, 13 hrs tuesdday! Its insane!
He's been up for 24 hrs straight right now. Poor guy!
And Logan is still sleeping! What a treat! I wish I was sleeping too!!
sleep seems to have become my hobby.
It strikes me all at once. I can be fine and with the snap of the fingers, I can instantly feel as if someone has pulled my drain plug and all my energy has seeped away!
The next few day will be especially hard because, I don't know about you, but in rainy weather, I just want to sleep! Its going to rain from today through the whole weekend!
I swear, my tummy is so bloated I LOOK pregnant! Its pretty funny actually! I'm not even 5 weeks yet, adn I LOOK pregnant!
I'm trying to hide it, knowing full well its just bloating, but I don't know what Im going to do this weekend at my friends wedding! I've got a cute fitted black dress just calling my name!

So besides my bloated tummy, I've got EXTREMELY sore and tender boobs.
Exhaustion...HUNGER! (although, no matter what I eat, my weight is staying the same right now! woohoo!)
EMOTIONS!....tomorrow I will tell you about our first look at a preschool for Logan....can you say emotional basketcase? Oh, and while I tuned into the first 10 minutes of extreme house makeover, I was seriously SOBBING...you know, the kind you try to hold in so your husband doesn't think you are a freak because you are crying over some TV people. The kind the builds up in your throat so hard that finally, it just has to blow! haha!
After next weeks u/s...I think I might have to change my blog name!
How does..."my struggle to overCOME secondary infertility" sound???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home