The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ah, the diet of a pregnant woman...
Some of my favs at the moment.

Green olives
Pickles
CEREAL (which is SO strange because I never used to drink milk!)
Any fruit and veggie
Subs fully loaded with every veggie possible
ORANGE JUICE!!!!! (which I was never a fan of before)

Things that WERE in my diet that all of a sudden can NOT be!

COFFEE! (it was decaf, but I actually put my pot away! I've been a 3 cup a day drinker for a LONG time!)
mayonnaise, eck!
icecream! (can you believe it??)
pretzels
PB&J

Now, I know NOTHING looks overly healthy, but it is just so funny to me that all of a sudden my faves go to my can't stands, and my can't stands go to my faves!

You might want to know what I'm going to have for supper....
A veggie sub, with a big bowl of cap'n crunch on the side!!
(No, I'm not feeding Logan that! :) He's having supper with his daddy and grandparents while I clean through all his toys!)
Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home