The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, June 07, 2004

After a full fledged freakout last night...

regarding pregnancy...being pregnant...being scared...all that jazz, I decided to be fun and change the blog around a bit.
I love this site, they really make things easy! So, if you're thinking about Blogging...give it a go!
I'm still working on it, but what do you think so far!
I did this all in a matter of about 10 minutes, and I'm not sure I totally like it. Do you think its easy enough to read?
Hmmmm....
Comments appreciated!
Until tomorrow, when I promise I'll be more upbeat and have something interesting to write about.
If I were to write today, you'd have to hear about the 20+ mosquito bites on my legs alone...my swollen feet from standing ALL day catering to a bunch of family members at a grillout we had here. Oh, and you'd have to hear about my 'freak-out'...so, lets just say goodbye until tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new digs. I'm glad your feeling better after your freak-out. I know I am.

The only think I don't like about Blogger is that it won't let me post without an account.

Ah, well.

Julia

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Looks great!! I tried the dots, but it didn't work! Looks great on you!!

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home