The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

This post goes out to...

the best man in the world...my husband!
As I type this, he is downstairs making muffins for us for breakfast. He is singing with Logan, getting ready to watch a little Dora the Explorer!
Tomorrow is Fathers Day, and if anyone deserved a break and celebration, it is Dave.
He works more hours and harder than anyone I know, and never ONCE complains! I complain! but he doesn't!
He comes home, and does work around the house.
He Built Logan a swingset equipt with TWO slides and is going to finish the roof today.
He tells ME how hard I work with Logan and the house, when in reality, I work 1/4 as much as he does!
He would give anything to protect Logan or myself.
I truely feel blessed...SO blessed...to look at him tomorrow morning and give him a BIG HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
Happy fathers Day to all the men out there with children, or angels!
Enjoy your day! You so earned it!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day to Dave and all the other great dads.

Sounds like you got yourself a great man there Jen! The day my DH watched the kids would be a cold day in hell!

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home