The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Ultrasound tomorrow!

I got a call from my nurse yesterday that due to my uterus size and the fact that we saw the heartbeat at 5w3d (without any measuring...just by my positive OPK date) that he thinks there is a big chance that I am a week ahead of what I think I am.
I'll take that, right?
Although, my uterus size could be from the fibroid that he thought he felt.
SO...tomorrow morning, we will get to see our baby at 10:30! WOO HOO!
Prayers please...if you would!
I'll update when I can!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Of course, you have my prayers! I can't wait to hear the good news from you, though. You'd better post ASAP after your appointment!!

(((((((hugs)))))))

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for baby blessings for you!!

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Jennifer? Is everything ok? I'm worried that we haven't heard anything after your u/s. Send me a lifeline!!

Still praying for you!!

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I'm here! Check it out!

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home