The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

15 weeks...

Here are 2 little excerpts I found online about week 15 (TODAY I am 15 weeks!)
I wanted to find more, but I'm so tired, this is all I could find!

Your 13-week-old fetus now measures about 4.1 to 4.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 1.75 ounces. Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow. He may even be sucking his thumb by now. Bones are getting harder.
--------------
The baby's skin is very thin, and blood vessels can be seen underneath. The skin is covered with a fine, fuzzy hair called lanugo, which will not fall out until your
baby nears full-term. The heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood per day. Growing fast, your baby weighs 1.5oz and measures ten centimetres crown to rump or 12.5cm head to toe. This week marks a period of rapid growth, so get your rest! Could THIS be why I feel like I'm walking through a fog lately! I'm so tired, I can barely function!! So GROW BABY GROW!!! :)----------------

Isn't my baby cute? I love that he/she has eyebrows and hair on the head!! SUCKING THUMBS! Awwwww!!! :):)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That is so awesome. I loved being pregnant and reading a daily or weekly report of what was going on in my body.

6:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home