The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Today is a GOOD day!

The sun is shining, my husband is coming home after being gone all week from work, we have a weekend full of fun plans ahead! And oh yea! I'll be 14 weeks pregnant on Saturday!
No matter what little guide you are looking at, 14 weeks tells us we are OFFICIALLY in the 2nd trimester! What a great weekend to celebrate! We have the circus tomorrow night with Logan and his grandma and grandpa. After that, Dave and I get a night out while Logan has a sleep over with his Grandparents! The next morning, we are headed out to the huge Farmers Market downtown to get some good baked goods, jelly, cheese, veggies! And walk around together! (Together isn't a word we know a lot lately due to Daves work!!) Then, Saturday afternoon we'll go as a family swimming at the town aquatic center. Sunday is the parade and town festival! Logan is already excited about that!! Then of course we'll do the fireworks at night. Monday, Dave is off work, but IS on call, so we'll stick home and have a family day and PRAY he doesn't get called!
How wonderfully perfect does that sound?
I'm so excited I could burst!!
Logan is doing SO well with potty training! I can't believe it! NO accidents yet today, and only 2 accidents yesterday! He MIGHT be trained VERY soon!
And today, my belly feels just a little bigger than yesterday! (could be from the icecream I ate last night! Logans 5th time in the chair deserved an icecream cone!)
I'm feeling pregnant! Last night my dad said, 'jen! its looks like you're getting a little pregnant!' Isn't that great? My boobs are outgrowing everything I own (which is JUST as exciting! haha!)
It is a GOOD day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home