The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

check it out!!

Thanks to my friend Robin, I've FINALLY figured out how to post links to other blogs from my blog! Its great because now they don't all have to be in my 'favorites' file!
If you didn't know, I'm completely illerate when it comes to computers, so without Robin's help, they would have never gotten there!! THANKS Robin!
So, if you are bored and want to see what I like to read when I'M bored, check out some great blogs! I'll add more when I get some time! :)
They are on the right hand side below my profile!
Hope you enjoy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Woo hoo!! So glad it worked for ya!!! Isn't it fun.. and it definitely saves the hassle of the favorites file. I can go read and update my blog and then I proceed to check on all my friends. That's how I found this. So glad the codes helped.

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home