The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The generosity...

We have been receiving quite a few gifts lately from family members and friends and neighbors.
I'm so greatful! We are getting some PRETTY cute outfits for Mr. Miles! :)
But what shocked me is how generous people are to include LOGAN in the gifts! I think almost everyone has not only gotten MILES a gift, but a small gift for Logan too, so as he doesn't feel left out of the gift process.
Its amazing how kind people can be! Although, he sure has been spoiled this last month:), its been nice to see Logan excited to see not only what HE got, but what Miles got too!
Honestly, I wouldn't have thought about that. For people that I have given new baby gifts to that had children...I didn't get the other child anything.
I will now!
Speaking of neighbors,
How close are your houses to each other?
We have really nice neighbors. No major complaints at all! HOWEVER...they do something that I think just crosses the line.
I was home alone with Miles saturday late afternoon/evening. It was getting dark/almost dark so the lights were on. Miles was fussy so I was walking around the livingroom bouncing him trying to calm him down. Something out the window got my attention and I looked up and there are my neighbors with their little child WAVING at me through THEIR windows!
Am I wrong? Is this not crossing the line?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ummmm, yeah, that's a little freaky unless you are super close (personally, not in proximity!) with them! Like I said, I can pretty much see into my neighbors on either side of our house here (too close for comfort in my book), but in Austin all of our lots were at least an acre which was a great distance between neighborly neighbors!

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

That's creepy!
Thankfully no part of my house directly looks into the neighbor's houses. I get creeped out easily and I'd freak if I knew someone was watching me.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Hee hee, yeah, that's a little weird!!

I'm so glad that you are getting showered with gifts!! How are you handling the thank you notes?? I'll take any tips that I can get there!!

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home