The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, June 10, 2005

My first party AND it happened!

First...
Remember how I said I was going to sell children's books?
Well, my first show is tonight!
It is going to be small, only 5 or 6 people I think, but perfect for my first show!
I'm so excited!
I have 4 shows booked this month, hopefully I'll get more for July!
Wish me luck!! Pray I don't fall on my face!
---
Second...
it finally happened!
Logan has never been interested yet in body parts.
He knows mama sits to go potty and Logan and Daddy stand to go potty.
Done deal, no questions...
until yesterday.
I was feeding Miles, and then I was going to give Logan a bath before bed.
He went potty and was running around bottomless.
He was checking out the goods when he whispered to me,
"mama, do YOU have a pee-pee?"
oh boy...
say the right things,
don't laugh,
DON'T LAUGH!

"Nope sweetie, Mama's and girls don't have pee-pee's."
"you DON"T!!!!!"
"nope!" DON'T LAUGH!!!
"Let me SEE!"
"No honey, you don't need to look to see where mommy goes potty. Mommy's and girls sit down to go potty, that's all." DON'T LAUGH!
Curiosity strikes him and he thinks hard about what he is going to say.
"So, does the potty come out of your bottom?"
"ummm....well...not really."
"oh...so...do you have a tunnel that goes from your bottom out that takes the potty out?"
"yeah, something like that I guess"
"PLEEEASE can I see?"
"no honey, you can't see where mommy goes potty. That's sortof private."
"oh.ok"
"can I have some fruitsnacks now??"

Whew!

7 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Aw, that is really cute.

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

LOL! What I have to look forward to.

My thoughts will be with you tonight. Its going to be a HUGE success.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

That is too cute!! :)

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hehe .. we have had to have the Skyla is a girl and doesn't have a penis conversation when changing diapers already hehe. They don't miss a trick do they?

8:16 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

OMG...I would have TOTALLY lost it and cracked up.

You're a good mommy!!!

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

how'd your party go?!?

11:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww your story was so cute. I JUST had this conversation with Devin this weekend, who wanted to "see" my parts. Um, no honey thats ok :)~

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home