The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

No brainer post for the morning

Thanks to Misti, I have an excuse to blog without really thinking!
This is good seeing I'm in a rather foul mood and wouldn't have anything positive to say right now!
So...
Q1~What would be your dream car at the present moment?I am one of those people who would usually NOT have an answer for this. I don't really care enough about cars to notice, HOWEVER, that all changed when I saw THIS beauty! (mini cooper) Yes, I think I"d look mighty fine in this car! Of course, not red. Red heads can not wear red! ;)












Q2~What made you and hubby decide that 2 kids was the magic #?
Two kids just work for us. Yah, I'll give you the lame answer you're probably expecting. 2 adults, 2 kids. One for each. Traveling more easy. Not more kids than adults. But, between you and me, I really do think I would love to have 2 more. I really do! Yes, I didn't really enjoy the infanthood with Miles, but I think that was all due to MY medical condition PLUS the non stop crying. I think we'd enjoy having at least one more. Thank God for adoption should I ever feel a strong desire for that!
Q3~If I was to order you a drink from starbucks what would you want?
ahhh! I'm sipping my coffee as I type. If it's hot, I'd love an iced coffee. Either French Vanilla or Hazelnut. No whipped cream. And not shaved ice. Coffee with icecubes. If it's cold, I'd like an extra large house coffee with hazelnut creamer and suger. I honestly have only been to a starbucks two times. I am confused by the menu. I'm a simple kind of girl who loves her hazelnut!
Q4~If you had to live in another city of your choice, where would you move?
This is really mean to tempt me right now! I swear we're going to be stuck in this town for life. We REALLY REALLY loved Sedona Az. Who wouldn't!
Here's a shot! We'd live here, buy a B&B (when the kids grow up) and I'd be one happy woman!













Q5~Oprah is knocking on your door, why is she there?
Well, in my dreams she'd be there because she realized that my husband and I hven't been out since before Miles was born. In fact, the last time we went out I was sick with HELLP and thought I was just catching a bug...yeah, a bug.
She'd take me off and get me all dolled up. New hair, makeup, outfit, shoes, bag...and then she'd fly us off to Vegas for the weekend.
In reality, she'd probably come to tell me how dirty my bathroom is, or my can opener or something that I think is clean. Bleh!


Thanks Misti!

2 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

Those were great!! Thanks for playing :)
J and I haven't been out since before T was born. Lets make it a double :)

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Amie said...

LOL, I agree redheads and red don't mix :D Cute car choice though. Me and dh average about two dates a year without kids! We have no family nearby to help out.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home