The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A great date

I was lucky enough to enjoy the morning with Mama Duck and her sweet little ducklings! ;)
We enjoyed a morning full of toys, food, sun and fun!
Carrie was kind enough to feed Miles while I made lunch!

Duckling was hungry and just couldn't wait to eat!
So she very willingly shared a few Kix with Logan ;)

OK!! I'm READY!

During all the excitement of lunch, Peanut enjoyed a quiet snooze! (Can I say she is the best behaved little girl! Not a PEEP out her her....mouth! ;)

It's amazing how much of a difference 3 months makes!

Umm...yeah...we tried to pose them...didn't work!
BUT here is all four of them together!


Don't mention my ugly furniture! It's literally from 1974. Hand me downs from the inlaws until we buy our own second set. We have better furniture in our 2nd living room...ugly, isn't it?

Had a wonderful morning!
Can't wait for the next time!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

We had a blast!!

The Duckling looks like a total ragamuffin...I swear her hair was all done and cute this morning. She's a year and a half old...what can I say?

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I'm so jealous. *sigh*

The kids are adorable. (And MD is beautiful).

8:49 PM

 
Blogger dawnamarie said...

I love that awful chair. Seriously. Kids are freaking adorable, what I wouldn't give to have a girl(just don't know that I'm willing to keep having babies to get one) But then I'd be totally broke what with all the money I would spend on clothes!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Look at those cuties!

Sounds like a nice morning :)

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about linux dvd player. I also have a Blog/Website about linux dvd player which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

4:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Improve your daytime energy levels. Improve appearance of hair and nails.

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose and SnoozeTM! Weight Loss Guaranteed!

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home