The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

For Kether and Christine

girls, you think because you each have a new baby at home that you have an excuse for not seeing what's in front of your eyes??? ;)
---
Answer...
First, I never knew Safflower hair could be used for dry hair and soap scum.
The BIIIG bottle that I was going to throw away has gone back in the cabinet!
So, what DID I use it for you ask?
Well, most of you know that I would have tried it all to conceive a baby way back when.
I was told that all lubrications were potentially bad.
I was on clomid...enough said.
We needed something!
I heard from a bunch of women on the TTCAL board that the best sperm friendly lubrication was SAFFLOWER OIL!
Ewww, huh?
Oh, it doesn't work very well either!
I did NOT get pregnant on my safflower oil cycle, FYI.
So THAT will make you think differently when you are picking up some olive oil next time and run across safflower oil!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

yeesh. go ahead pick on the pretty girls...

that's ok. we can take it ;)

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

only because I love you! *smooch*

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Oooohhhh...Ewwwww!! And, um, yeah, I'm pretty dumb these days...need....sleep...

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home