The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Beer or Icecream, Icecream or Beer?

That was my big dilemma!
I put the kids to bed and sat staring at the refridgerator.
Icecream won.
What a week.
What a loooong week.
My feet are throbbing.
First, the deck is 90% finished. Only one more coat on the floor and it will be done!
Dave will be SO surprised, and I can't wait to see his face when he sees it!
I love suprising him when he has to travel for business!
Day one at the garage sale was a hit! We made about $250! Can't beat that!
Hopefully tomorrow we'll get rid of the rest of our loot!
But the best news of all, Dave went to San Jose to take a class and test. It's very important...CCIE for any of your Cisco people.
He PASSED! He has to take the lab portion in a few months, but after that, it means job security wherever in the WORLD we want to go! (oh wait, we can't go anywhere due to grandparents, huh???)
I'm SO happy for him, proud of him, in awe of his drive and desire to go farther in his career.
*Gush Gush*...point is, it's a GOOD day!
He's flying in tonight and I can't wait to spend some time with him! I haven't seen him in 6 days and have only had quick phone calls with him. His class was 8am-8pm Mon-Thurs. Being 2 hrs earlier than him, he wasn't getting done with class until 10pm my time.
I miss him!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

i would have went with the ice cream too. then again, i'm only 14 and am not allowed beer and have never tasted it.....

YAY for your porch and for seeing you husband and for everything!

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

You're so cute!
Yeah, Icecream was way better than the beer anyway!
Thanks for the message! :)

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

damn girl, you got a LOT done this week.
Hope Dave has a WONDERFUL father's day with his two boys and his deck. That's fantastic about the Cisco stuff.

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home