The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

While the man is away...

the woman will GET THINGS DONE!

I swear we have a list of about 20 things we have to do around the house.
Dave left for San Jose on Sunday VEERY early morning.
Sunday, I weeded the whole yard and dug up 2 dead trees.
Monday, I tagged all the baby stuff for the garage sale this weekend.
Yesterday, I spent the morning with my dad and then last night spent 5 hrs tagging the rest of the stuff for the garage sale with my sister.
Today, I helped my dad (well...watched my dad) power wash the deck.
Tomorrow, I will HELP my dad stain the deck for a suprise Fathers day gift to Dave.
Friday is my garage sale, and Dave will slip into bed late late that night.
Saturday is the last day of my sale, and the day I get to suprise Dave with a fully stained deck! (can't wait!!!)
So, while Dave is gone, I actually get things done!
Sorry, no time to blog!! (and I LOVE it too!!!)

**oh, damn you others for stealing away my tooth fairy! I hope she came to you house because she skipped mine!**

6 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

yeesh. come to my house and help me!

hope the garage sale/deck staining goes well.

no tooth fairy here. in fact, the boy is even worse these days. did you curse me?

11:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I put in a request, too? She hasn't stopped by here and there are TWO teeth just ready to pop through. Today the screaming was endless.. teething gel and Tylenol helped a bit, but not enough.

Good luck with the garage sale!

2:29 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

She must be on vacation because Skyla did nothing but scream last night!!!

6:56 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Sounds like you need to come to my house too!

oh and just so you know, she did not come here either...

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Katy said...

Dang girl...you have been busy. You have energy like a toddler. lol

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

OK SUPER WOMAN, you're coming to my house next!!

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home