The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Only a select few might know this...just a little test!

but I'm just not sure if any of you would!
Lets see...

I cleaned out the cabinet under my bathroom sink today.
I found all sorts of cool things!
I totally forgot about my one minute manicure!
So, I had to take 5 minutes out to give myself a mini manicure/pedicure...lovely soft hands and feet right now!!
I found some old contacts which I haven't worn in years.
I found some old nail polish.
I found some nice bath oils and salts that I haven't used in FOREVER, but now will.
I found some safflower oil.
Who can tell me WHY I found safflower oil in my cabinet?
Anyone?

Anyone??
------
Answer...
First, I never knew Safflower hair could be used for dry hair and soap scum.
The BIIIG bottle that I was going to throw away has gone back in the cabinet!
So, what DID I use it for you ask?
Well, most of you know that I would have tried it all to conceive a baby way back when.
I was told that all lubrications were potentially bad.
I was on clomid...enough said.
We needed something!
I heard from a bunch of women on the TTCAL board that the best sperm friendly lubrication was SAFFLOWER OIL!
Ewww, huh?
Oh, it doesn't work very well either!
I did NOT get pregnant on my safflower oil cycle, FYI.
So THAT will make you think differently when you are picking up some olive oil next time and run across safflower oil!


---
I must suck these days, and I apologize if I do!
My 'daily average' readers has dropped by a quarter!
Gulp!
Sorry! Thanks to all of you who are still putting up with my ramblings!
---
Some pics of my babes!


Do you SEE why it's hard to roll over? Chubba-wubba here can only roll from tummy to back, not the other way yet!

16 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Look at Miles! Holy Smokes! :)

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

ahhh! no guess on the safflower oil, eh! ;)

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Katy said...

love the pics and happy father's day to your hubby.

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

Love those thighs!! :)

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

He's so cute
Safflower oil? trying to get soap scum off? I've heard it works. Haven't tried it.

Hope ya'll had a WONDERFUL father's day.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Adorable pictures!! Hope daddy's day was great!

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

hahahaha!
You guys are SOOOOOOOO wrong!!
Ooh! But removing soap scum!
I'll have to try that!
I'll give you the answer later today!

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

OMG wait was it TTC or bringing on labor related?

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

OMG! Those pictures are so cute!!! LOL on rolling over! He'll get it!

Safflower oil...hmmm...do I get a prize if I guess right?? Ummm...for constipation?? Or maybe fore the Omega 3 fatty acids?? Is it a healthy thing to eat?? *yuck* at the thought of a spoonful of that for ANY reason!!!

((Hugs))

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

OMG I am SO dumb. Now I read it. My second guess was right!

you didn't answer my milobaby question

PS move to cali. I need friends.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

As always, your kids are so cute!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! :D

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Umm. Where's the answer??

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Safflower oil? Are you kidding?

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

oh no...I would never kid about something like that!
Yes, safflower oil it was...
bleh!
What can I say? We would have tried ANYTHING seeing IVF was going to be 100% out of pocket!!
haha!
GROSS, huh?

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home