The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Who needs a rooster

when we have our own wake up call?
There is no stopping our 5:00-5:30 wake up call.
Not even flipping Miles over and plopping the pacifier in and shutting the door. (Our doors are right across from each other, I still hear him talking)
It's INSANE how early he wakes up!
Yes, I know he goes to bed early (6:45) but we've tried keeping him up later and all it does is make him SO tired and upset and he STILL wakes up at that ungodly hour!
I would seriously rather wake up at say 3am to feed him if he would sleep until 7am!
ESPECIALLY when Logan chooses to sleep until 7am!
*yawn*
I'm tired.
My body is tired.
My MIND is tired.
Don't ask me why I'm still awake!
----------------
I'm a baaad baaad Mommy!
Today, we went to a local sub shop for takeout. Logan and I ordered subs and I got a cookie...for Logan...
when we drove away I realized that really I wanted the cookie.
I pretended that they forgot to put the cookie in the bag! I ate it when he went to nap! Can you believe that! I'm horrible!!!!!
Speaking of subs, check it out...HUGE sub called for a cute picture. No, he didn't eat it all!!















Yeah, um, I didn't get a picture of me scarfing down the large chocolate chip cookie I stole! Listen, I don't lie unless it comes to Chocolate! I can't help myself.
----------
This is what meal time has turned into for second child.











It's turned into, "oh, you want that in my mouth? Sure, but first let me turn my head JUST as you are about to enter my mouth. My forehead is a much better place for a bite of peas, don't ya think? Oh, and sometimes, I like to grab the spoon so I can get it in my fingers. THEN, my favorite thing to do is rub my pea filled hands in my hair. Ah...nothing like a head full of peas to make me have soft shiny hair! And I don't really appreciate you taking my picture afterwards either! We all know I'm beautiful!"
-------------
Speaking of beautiful...turn your head










enough said!
-----------
Ok, blogger template. Why did I decide I wanted to do this? I just do!!
I want a cute, funky, striped template! I think I'm going to give up for now, seeing as I just for the life of me can't figure it out! I found this awesome site with some awesome templates, but I'm too dumb. If anyone can help me, I'd be happy. It says download the zip file. I did...then what? No code or anything so I'm lost. Thanks Kari for trying though! Your new site looks great!
One last picture for your viewing pleasure
For some reason, I don't think it looks like me!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

I steal chocolate too and lie about it. I think its a mothers right,lol.

All those pictures are great. You are beautiful and have beautiful children.

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen!! I can't believe you ate his cookie.. lmao!! But then again.. a cookie right now sounds sooooooo good.. I would have eaten it too!! haha

Logan is just gorgeous.. He's getting sooo big!! What a handsome little man you have on your hands.

And YOU my friend.. look FABULOUS!!!

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think lieing to your kids is only okay when it involves Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and chocolate. ;)

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Lisa, I SAID I was sorry! haha!
Hell, I can never say no to chocolate, and he never missed it!
I on the other hand WOULD have missed it! ;)
Thank you Misti and Stephanie!! :)

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

You are SO adorable.

And I can see my future. I probably have a lot of chocolate stealing days coming my way. I can even see myself pilfering in Christmas stockings...

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Jstar718 said...

yeah...Halloween is where I really shine on the chocolate stealing. I get all peices I want first....but just as mother did before me!

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Hey, when a women wants her chocolate...Great pics! I love the one of you and Miles, you both look so cute.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Like Kether I'm sure I have many chocolate stealing days ahead of me too LOL.

1:57 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

Don't feel bad about the cookie. Just think it probably made you a better mommy that day, because you were so happy after eating that cookie. And hey, a happy mommy is a good mommy!
Bev

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Maura gets up early, too, but I'll take it if it means that she's sleeping through the night!!

You are so funny about the cookie! But hey, when a girl needs her chocolate, get out of her way!!!

The pictures are great, as always!

((Hugs))

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home