The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, October 21, 2005

all ready to go.
Stomach growling like crazy seeing Miles had me up before 6am.
I want my morning coffee like NOW.
Nothing to eat or drink after midnight.

A bit nervous.
I hate the vulnerability of the whole thing.
Praying that all goes well and something doesn't pop out of the woodwork (as it seems to always happen to me)

I've given Dave the low down of what is where and who needs what just in case.
Because, you know, the house wouldn't go on if I wasn't here to keep it in line, right? ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I will be thinking of you sweetie!!!!!!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Praying it goes smoothly. Update us when you can.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Linda said...

I will be thinking of you.

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Thinking of you.Hope all is well.

Katy's picture thing is freakier than ever ;)

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Hope all went well

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home