The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

under the knife-revisited...and then some

My surgery is Friday.
Of course I'm still a bit nervous with all the blood issues going on, but I'm sure it will all go as planned.
The hematologist is on call just in case we need him, but my fingers and toes are crossed that we won't.
So, right about the time you all are eating lunch, just give a little good thoughts my way, would ya?
---------
My dad got some concerning news this week.
He's going in for tests for possible Prostate Cancer.
I don't even want to go there in my head just yet, so I'll just think good thoughts until we know more.
---------
Um...Tantalizing Tuesday. Yeah, I slacked. It's coming back. Even if it is just me posting some of my favorite recipes. But, that's not the point people...see...I want YOUR recipes! ;)
---------
That's just all I got in me today. Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

You will be in my prayers for Friday.

My dad recently had a prostate problem/scare and had to have a catheter for several months. Its not pretty stuff, and apparantly awfully painful, too. Your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers as well.

10:03 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

My prayers are with you for your surgery, as well as for good news for your dad.
Bev

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Thinking of you Friday.

Keep us updated on your dad.

((Hugs))

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home