The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Addiction



I like to think I have pretty good willpower when it comes to food and sweets.
I have a major sweet tooth and the more chocolate something has in it, the more I like it.
I'll ALWAYS have a treat if one is offered to me, but usually I'm good at eating a proper amount.
When Dave buys us each a pint of icecream, his is gone in 2 settings. I usually take 2 bites a night until it's gone. BTW~right now I'm eating 'Half Baked' Ben and Jerry's. It is AMAZING!!
unfortunately I found something that even I can't control.
Reduced Fat Oreo's.
I laugh when people take the lower fat items and then eat double.
'They have NO willpower' I think to myself.
The problem I'm finding is that I can't just eat 3 of them like the serving size says.
I try. I take them away and tell myself I'm not going back. Something that I can't control takes me back to them.
I.must.never.buy.these.damn.cookies.again.

But, the good news is, they are reduced fat, right?

7 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

I soooo love the picture.. hilarious!! Heck they are low fat.. eat em up and then maybe dont buy them again.. or maybe just one more time.. lol

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

OMG, you read minds! I was just thinking (craving) oreos today! I did not know that they came in low-fat! Are they just a creamy delicious?? Oh, I'll have to get those!!

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I am like the only person in the world that doesn't like oreo's. (fat or low fat kind)

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Odd Mix said...

My resistance is lower than yours - I walk right past the low fat ones and buy the double stuff.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I cant believe Lucky, I have never heard of someone not liking oreos!

I understand what you are saying about the Oreo...addicting!

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

HIGH FIVE ME, SISTER! LOW FIVE ME, ODDMIX! Last weekend I ate an entire package of Double Stuff Oreos (regular fat thanks) all by myself! I was mortified.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Odd Mix said...

Mom Underground - it took you all weekend? I can knock out one of the 16oz packs on the way home from the store. I have to be sure to pass a couple to the kids so I can tell my wife I shared.

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home