The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I guess I shouldn't have felt sorry for myself

Today is another day of 'highschool preschool' as Logan calls it.

If you recall, I felt going in that I would feel and look just like I did in highschool, but the exact opposite held true.

After I dropped off Logan, Miles and I started walking back to our car. It's quite a long walk, and Miles insists on walking the entire way, so it takes us a while.

As we neared my MINIVAN, I saw a truck full of highschool boys in it.
As I thought back to the days of skipping classes and feeling like I was SOOO important, I was startled back into reality.

First came the beep. Then came Miles waving at the car that beeped.
*all in unison....awwwwwww!!!*

Then came the slow down and the whistles and the overall antics of highschool boys who just whistled at a MOM approaching her MINIVAN while holding her TODDLER'S hand.

Apparently I don't look as old as I feel I look. Either that, or these boys were making fun of a mom approaching her minivan. I refuse to believe that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

They were whistling at the hot mom for sure! :D

10:34 AM

 
Blogger graymama said...

Way to go on your MILF status!

11:42 AM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

I'm sure they thought you were hot!

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

One hot mama! And yes...awwwwww.

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home