The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, April 24, 2006

THIS week the shirts are coming.
They will be coming in 2 boxes.
Box one is getting mailed today.
Box two is getting mailed tomorrow.

We're right in the final stretch of getting our website ready. We've set up the shopping cart etc....and just getting it all finished. (The shopping area is turned off right now so you can't see it if you visit)
Julia helped me finish (or basically re-wrote) our press release. Thanks Julia!
I've 'hired' some models..hee hee..to model our shirts for our website.
You'll see Miles, the infamous TKW's daughter #2 as well as a couple other of my friends children on our site. I hope I can keep them happy!? You know how demanding models are!

So now I have to finish everything up and market like crazy. With a little teeny tiny budget, that might be hard, no? I'm thinking of doing a blog ad of a couple busy blogs. Julie's and Tertia's maybe?
If there are any readers who are in marketing, I could use some advice!

It's all about to start! :)
---------

I'd like to know if you have a sewing machine, and if so do you recommend it.
I'm looking for something that I could do zig-zaggy or wavy lines as well as basic.
That might be on all of them for all I know?

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I have a brother computerized sewing machine, and I love it! :D Not sure if it has a wavy stitch though...

Good luck!

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Oh, now this is exciting. I hope this is a success for you :)

1:21 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I tried to comment yesterday, but couldn't. This is SO DARNED EXCITING. And I get to say I knew her when...

I'm so impressed with Miles. Liam loves to climb, but he's cautious in all other areas. Strange, eh?

Also, did I tell you I found another Miles baby online that is 16months?

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats...very exciting!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see them!!!

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home