The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, April 07, 2006

I wonder what it's like to always be right.

Mom, what does L-O-O-K spell?

Look.

Look?? ...... No it doesn't!!

ok. whatever.

--------------
Mom, what is paper made from?

Trees.

No it's not. It's not made from Trees!!

ok, if you say so.
--------------
Mom, what is 12 plus 17

29

No it's not!!

ok.
----------------
Where's Dad today?

work.

No he's not.

ok. you're right.

No I'm NOT!

--------------
Mom, who's your mom?

Grandma Sue!

What? No she's not!!

She is! I promise.

Nah-uh!

whatever....

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

ROTFL... I love this post. It brought back a million memories but it's something most Moms don't really think about mentioning or talking about to friends. Even if it DOES happen every day! :)

4:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! :)

Love these posts, and you're so good at them!

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

LMAO!!! what a cutie.

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

I'm convinced there's a preschool-age collective unconscious out there that our kids are tapped into. Mine does the exact same thing to me. I'm NEVER RIGHT. Even when I am.

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home