The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Please excuse me while I get my child's pacifier

I've been having a lot of milobaby work to do lately.
Our shirts are at the printers as we speak. We will hopefully get them next week! *jumping up and down in excitement*

There has been a lot of phone calls lately. Calls to and from the label maker, calls to and from the shirt company, calls to and from the printer. Calls to and from our designer.

It never fails that as soon as I make or receive a call, Miles decides it would be a perfect time to bang his head on something, or get his foot stuck in something else. Logan thinks it is a perfect time to steal Miles toy or get angry because he can't have a piece of candy.
Isn't it always that way? Peace and lovely quiet until the phone rings?

Of course, I expect this, and it's really no surprise to me. What I DO wonder is what they think on the other end when I'm trying to calm a baby and make important decisions all at the same time?
BTW~They are all men. They can't do more than one thing at a time! ;)

So, I'm hoping that this business makes us a little extra money so that this summer I can hire our lovely neighbors to babysit like 2hrs a day, 2 times a week!

Excitement is building!

8 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

WOW! I must of missed a post about this.
Good luck on this new venture.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger graymama said...

Your telephone comment reminds me of an episode of Dr. Katz with Dennis Leary. He talks about when he is on the phone and his son comes by waving his hands to get his attention.
Son: "Dad. Dad."
DL: "I am on the phone."
Son: "Oh" walks away
Son ten seconds later waving hands again: "Dad. Dad."

Oh how we all can relate!

Congrats on the shirts :-)

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I can't wait!!

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh yeah...as soon as you get on the phone it's designated as Naughty As They Want To Be time...

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, cozy place you got here :)..

2:31 AM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

I hope your not having them babysit just to make phonecalls! You deserve more than that!

Remembering being a kid myself once, it seems I didn't realize I had something to ask my mom until she was on the phone. I know I probably annoyed the hell out of her.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Good luck with the business!

12:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excitement indeed. Can't wait 'till the Grand Opening!

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home