The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thirteen Things about me
1. I'm sitting at my counter on my laptop while my children are watching Elmo right now. It's actually quiet in my house.
2. It's snowing. March 23rd, and it's snowing
3. I'm reading 3 books at the moment.
4. I'm applying for a part time job today.
5. I'm debating cutting my hair. Or maybe I should add highlights instead.
6. I'm 15 lbs lighter than I was before I got pregnant with Miles. I love the number on the scale!
7. I wear a size 4 jean from most places.
8. I in love with the Panera classic salad and their chai. TRY it if you get the chance.
9. I'd love to write a book some day.
10. Miles has decided to stop watching Sesame Street and is whining at my feet.
11. He's ready for a nap because he woke up at 5:45 the last week.
12. He can't have one because we have to take Logan to school.
13. I'm almost half way through my 11 day alone with the kids deal. I miss Dave terribly.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

That's really weird. I could see it on bloglines, but not on your actual blog. I love Panera, too. I'm so glad that your 11 days is almost up.

Oh, and I participated for the first time. You can link me.

12:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! I see it on bloglines, but not here. Very strange. I need to catch up here, and hope to this weekend...glad you're surviving singlemommyhood, and glad it won't be forver! :)

My TT are up, too, so stop on by if/when you can...

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Mama Kelly said...

love chai tea -- just adore it

oh and my 13 are up


http://mamakellysmusings.blogspot.com/

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home