The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A bagful of drugs

The last few days I've had this annoying belly ache.
After waking up this morning swearing that I was having contractions, I decided it was time to get it checked out.
Funny enough, an ultrasound isn't nearly as fun when there is no baby in my belly.
I've got a uterine infection folks.

I was given the choice to either get admitted for IV antibiotics and continuous pain relief or to go home and take oral antibiotics and pain relief (read:vicodin)

I chose home of course because I couldn't stand being away from my boys for 2 days.

So, off I go to dreamland praying the contractions end soon.

Sweet dreams.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh crap.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

7:22 PM

 
Blogger suzspeaks said...

I hope you feel better soon. Is someone there to help you with the boy's? Take care...

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

oh my goodness. I hope you feel better. pain in that area just isn't that fun.

5:05 AM

 
Blogger Jennie said...

Jen - I'm thinking of you & Dave! Hope everything is ok........

6:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I hope you're feeling better...and so sorry you're on your own right now to boot. Take care of yourself!

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, sucks. Here's get well vibes coming your way....

9:17 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Eeeek! Hoping you feel better pronto!

PS I'm keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

11:20 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Ouch! Hope your feeling better. A uterine infection?? That not something you hear often.

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

At least you got the drugs to help!

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home