The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Red eye club

Miles and I have pink eye.
Logan has a sty. No pink eye from him...yet.

You can only imagine how fun it is to put in drops 4 times a day in 3 people.
There is crying, begging, stalling, frustration, more crying, cringing, slobbering, loud voices, bribes, threats*...

The East coast had their snow storm last week, this week it's our turn.
12 inches is what I heard last night, mixed with sleet and freezing rain.
All of the schools were closed this morning, which meant Logan didn't have preschool either.
I've decided that today is going to be a relaxing day filled with movies and tent building...and eye drops.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. Not fun. Now you have to throw away your make-up, unless you're like me and stopped wearing it when your kids were born.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Poor guys (including you, gal)! What does pink eye feel/look like?

We're having a pajama day. Nevermind that every Thursday is pajama day. Today it actually feels legit with the snow and all.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG.

We just go tover pink eye. Now we're on to ear infections and RSV (for Peanut) I swear to God I'm going to have make them live in separate bedrooms all day every day if I EVER want for them to get healthy and STOP sharing germs.

Have fun with the eye drops...might I suggest bribing them with a lick or two of a Dum Dum? Worked like a charm here.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Pink eye is one of the worst.. I would rather give breathing treatments then put eye drops in little one's eyes.

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Hmmm, remind me to tell you the "natural" cure for pink eye...or ask Mama Duck. (I told her)

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home