The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

OK then

Apparently that didn't work.
There are so many meme's that you can participate in during the week. I for one am never organized enough to find out what I'm supposed to take a picture of, take it, and then post it on that day. Heck, I can't even find time to post pictures of my children.
I thought today would be the day that I would participate.
unfortunately, around blogville today is Half Nekkid Thursday.
Um. No.
I certainly don't think you'd all like to see any part of me half nekkid. Plus, with all the perves out there, that just isn't for me.
Too self conscious maybe? Maybe!

I also wanted to make note that I just crossed my 400th post! Isn't that amazing!
I can't believe I've been doing it that long.

On to some blog recognition.
If you're looking for a fun mom who isn't afraid to swear, go here. She's funny!
If you're looking for some parental humor-dad style, go here and here.
I've been finding this one quite interesting!
I found this one by her love of coffee. She's really sweet!
Speaking of someone who isn't afraid to swear, here.

Of course, I have my regulars that I read daily, but I try to hit some new ones on and off! Hope I've posted some you'd like. If not, maybe you can enlighten me! :)

I'm surviving being a single mom. In fact, time is going by quite quickly!
We've already attempted the health club daycare. I got 5 minutes before they called me back to pick up my crying child.
We've dined out. We've gone swimming. We've done playdates. We've done takeout...too many times.
We're keeping super busy. 5 days down (almost) 6 to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! :)

5:00 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Here's to hoping the next day of being a single mom goes by quickly!

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home