The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just in case your Easter Bunny is as dumb as mine

Here's a little piece of information for you.

Don't hide the Easter Basket goodies in the back of your van.
Sure, your kids won't find them, but the nice big Chocolate Bunny turns into a melted gob of goo. I'm sure it's still tasty for you, but your child won't be too happy.
Oh, and Peeps? They turn out just as bad.

Off to Walmart again today.

Oh, and I found lost pacifier #1. It was in my running shoes...DEEP inside.

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

LOL... with you... not at you.

I already had mine all bought and in my closet but yesterday, picked up a couple more packages for our "movie night" last night as well as filling Easter eggs.

Only I didn't come home... BabyGirl and I decided to head to the mall. When we got home later I immediately put them all in the freezer - and we are now going to enjoy oddly shaped almond joys, snickers and 100 Grand bars! LOL.

PS:
Don't KILL the blobs by throwing them out. Just chop them up and use them in chocolate chunk cookies this week!

8:59 AM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

Oh, Walmart on a Saturday. I hope you have lots of patience. It'll be worth it though, when you see your sons' faces tomorrow morning!

9:00 PM

 
Blogger suzspeaks said...

good luck with the Easter shopping!!!

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

First time reader- I would have hid them in the van, too- thanks for the FYI!

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

OH NO!!! I hope there was some good stuff still left.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

Glad you found it! What an odd place to be, now have fun disinfecting!

4:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home