The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just in case...

edited:
Whew.
It was a pretty big scratch/gouge surrounded by dried blood under the skin.
Scary!!
It really REALLY looks like a hole!
Thanks Amie! :)

I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone knows anything about this.
While playing with Miles today, he flipped back so I could tickle his neck.
We (me, mom, dad, dave, sister) all see a something on the roof of Miles mouth.
It is either a black spot or a hole. Really.
It's not centered, it's right off centered on his left side.
Obviously it's not in a place where you can actually sit and stare, but what the heck?
Does anyone know anything that I don't know when it comes to mouths forming and taking awhile?
Anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Maybe its a very minor cleft palate?

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Amie said...

LOL should of known it was an injury - boys.

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home