The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally here!!

Good TV again!
I couldn't help it, I had to watch Grey's Anatomy last night. I know I saw it last season, but I had to watch again.
Just like last year, I sobbed multiple times.
I can't WAIT for tonight!! Who's with me?

All my favorite shows are starting...Greys, Desperate Housewives, ER, Lost, 24...etc....
I can finally stop watching house hunters!

Getting back to normal life has been exhausting. You know how you go on vacation and you get all off schedule? Well, not only are Dave and I off schedule, but so are the kids. (even though they basically stayed ON their schedule) Adding a virus to the 3 men of the house and my cold sores....
OK, those of you who don't get cold sores might be thinking 'get over it, what's a tiny blister on your lip'. Seriously, this blister is not tiny, it's HUGE. Add about 5 more blisters on my bottom lip and 3 big ones on my nose. I'm very freaky looking today. VERY. So freakishly looking that I can not and will not leave my house today. So freakishly looking that Logan tells me every time I come near to make sure I don't touch him with my face. Niiiiice.

Here are a couple of pictures from our vacation...







2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Oh how I love those pics! It makes me so happy that you guys went and had a good time, despite the weather and crappy hotel! Yey Block Island. Oh how I love it so.

Feel better.

P.S.-When David had cold sores once he asked the pharmacist and he recommended buying pure camphor oil and it worked! Dried them up very quickly. Although I'm sure you couldn't use it for the ones in your mouth.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that looks great! Happy anniversary and we have to get together soon to hear all about it!!

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home