The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Coming from the home with no clean clothes

This week has been insanely busy.
What started off as a week with only one thing on the calendar quickly turned into a week with the entire week full.
It had everything from preschool sneak-a-peek to 3 play dates to Early Intervention appointment to cutting and pinning and sewing, to trying to book hotels in Rhode Island (not a fun feat. I can't believe what one charges for a hotel in RI. $300 for a Holiday in EXPRESS? WTF?). That's just to name a few of the weeks adventures.
That doesn't of course include the constant jabber jaws of my oldest (who is currently telling me that the fast fingers he's playing on the piano is the girl and the slow fingers are the boy. The boy never stops talking! ;))

I literally have like 537 loads of laundry. Yes, I know I said literally, you'll just have to believe me.
It's one of those Fridays where I'm secretly hoping dave gets home early so I can escape and get a little peace.
Until then, I'm plugging away at the busiest quickest week known to man.

Happy three day weekend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Do you realize that you are travelling to RI during their busiest season? It is VERY popular to go "leafing" in New England in the fall. It is absolutely gorgeous, but it is also absolutely expensive. You can try staying in an inexpensive town along the border of CT and RI? Thompson, Norwich, etc. RI is so small that you can there and through it in a jiffy.

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home