The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

And the winner is:


We're going to go have some peaches! Wait, is it peach season?
OK, so we DID decide on Seattle until we found out just how much MORE air fair would cost.
Georgia was on our list, so we decided to go for it.
I hear that the turtles are hatching right about now. That would be amazing to see.
We're going to go to the Savannah area.
Any suggestions?
I hope there is more to do there than Vermont!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Savannah is a wonderful choice!

3:33 PM

 
Blogger hillary said...

Yessss!! I win. I mean...well, yeah, I win.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Savannah is beautiful. Good choice you are going to love it!

8:27 PM

 
Blogger Simone said...

We stayed in Savannah for one night. Beautiful city, but it is very small. So you'll want to plan other things nearby to do. Congrats on your choice. I'm sure you guys will have a great time!

10:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool...just sayin'.

It's peach season up here in NYS, so maybe you'll be in luck down in Georgia too.

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha Hillary! :)

Simone, thanks for the advice. I really must plan better instead of just showing up.

Erin, I think you're pretty cool yourself!

12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home