The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

18 months


Ok, I know that Miles is 19 months (in 2 days) but we got his 18 month pictures back today.
I had to put them side by side with Logan's 18 month. (It will get bigger if you click it)
It's pretty funny to see the similarities and the differences.
Take the mouths for example...WAY different. The nose and eyes are a bit the same. Logan head was still very baby-ish. His face started getting longer after he turned 2. Miles head is already longer.
Miles looks older than Logan did, doesn't he? Logan was WAAAY taller, but in these pictures I would guess Miles was the bigger of the two. See Miles 'joker' smile. I always joke that he's got a joker grin when he's being naughty.
Aren't they C-U-T-E?!?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

They look so much alike.

And they are both so adorable!

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Adorable!! They look like brothers, but not twins ;)

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

They are cuties!

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

They are quite adorable. They do look alike. More than my nephews (or me and my sisters for that matter).

4:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

They are really cute!!!!

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally CUTE!!! I love to compare my chldren at the same ages.
They do look so much alike here.

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home