The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Anyone else melting?

I seriously can't believe how hot it's been this week. Closing in on 100 here a few days ago.
Miles has had a permanent heat rash, I'm bored out of my mind from staying inside too much, and I'm guessing our water bill is going to be sky high from filling the baby pool up every day.
The visit with my sister is about to end. I'm going to be 100% on duty as of tomorrow noon.
A full week early from what my post surgery rules said, but truely, it's for the best. I'd elaborate, but it's best not to.
I'm ready to lay on the floor in my jammies all morning sipping coffee and listening to sibling fueding. Did you realize that my kids are already at the age where they argue? What's even more interesting is that the one who CAN'T speak is usually the loudest out of the two.

Exciting business news...we've been accepted into this store in NYC...Trunkt.
It's quite the compliment and we're very excited, of course!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into the store!

The ones that can't speak english are ALWAYS louder. It is their way of compensating, I suppose.

8:16 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Woooohoooo! Congrats! And yes, the heat on Monday was ridiculous.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

omigosh so excited! Congratulations.

And its WAY too hot

11:46 AM

 
Blogger graymama said...

Congrats!

I thought it only got this hot down south! I water my garden with the baby pool water just to conserve as much as I can.

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home