The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My kids are better than your kids...

You see this title and you think to yourself, 'Yeah RIGHT! MY kid is better than yours!'

Well, let me claim this title. You don't want it anyway.

My kids are the most whiney kids EVERRRRRRR!

Seriously, in this house, mom can't ever go on hiatus.
Miles wakes up saying, 'MA MA!' (He can say mama!! did I tell you that?!)
Dave walks in as happy as can be and instant tears.
Tears through the diaper changing, tears through the visit with mommy, tears through breakfast.
Miles is heartbroken that I am not getting him out of bed. He's fine until he
A:see's me
B:hears me
C:remembers that I'm in the room with the closed door.


Logan has decided that if Mom is on break for a few days that he just doesn't have to listen period.
"NO!"
"NO NO NO!!"

You know, I never got that from him when he was 2 yrs old. I always listened to my friends tell me how their 2 yr old always says, 'no'.
Hm..I thought...I must just have a great kid.

Yeah, well, I DO have a great kid, but he wasn't stupid. He saved up those 'no's' for the age when he really knew how to use them to get under the skin of his parents.

Dave takes of early early early in the morning. Like too early to even do more than grunt when he says goodbye.
I'll be in charge of getting Miles out of his crib. Not really supposed to be doing that for um...10 more days, but no one else is here to do it, so I gotta do it.
I think the boys will spend the day with my MIL tomorrow. I'm hoping.
Luckily my sister is coming to spend a few days with me tomorrow evening.
That will either be really fun, or really REALLY bad.
My sister definitely have a love-hate relationship.

Wish me luck!
I'll try to visit my entire blog roll this week. Look for a reply!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate. Ryan keeps a careful watch on my movements during the day, I am not allowed out of his line of vision without having to listen to his desperate howls.
Thomas is all about the NO! lately too. He says no before he even has time to think about it.
Aren't they great?

9:08 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Peanut demand to be held by my throughout the day. Me, me, me. I THINK she loves me.

Then daddy comes home and you'd swear I beat her the way she won't even let me hold her when he's around.

(sigh)

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Oh, I hope your recovering fast. I remember how hard was after my c-section, trying to recover with a 3.5 year old and an 18 month old. Not easy.

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home