The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Why yes, that would be great thank you...

I sent out press releases to a few local news channels and papers a couple of days ago.
Imagine my surprise when I got a message on my machine from one of the local news channels telling me they were going to do a 'blurb' that night and then wanted to know if I'd be interested in coming on air to do an interview.
Excuse me?
Check out the blurb...(Go down and on the right you'll see a box that says 'featured video'...mine is the one that says 'new baby tshirt company.'
http://nbc15.madison.com/

I couldn't have been happier!

Today I have to call back, but as you can imagine, I'm a bit nervous.
Hmmm...not thinking that I personally am really news worthy, but I guess I'll try, huh?

Exciting people, exciting!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

Again, I am SO excited for you Jen! Congratulations on your success!

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thank you Jennie!
Not success yet! We've got to sell shirts, right? ;)

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Thats awesome!

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

That is so awesome!!! I know that you will be a big success with those shirts. They are SO cute!

Why didn't you tell me that you were looking for me??!! I'm glad that you found me!

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Odd Mix said...

Awe-freaking-some!

I bet that's a shot in the arm. Wow.

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Tonya said...

Oh that is great!! You can advertise.. advertise.. and advertise.. that will sure get you some more customers :)

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

YAY!!!!!

SO proud of you!

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home