The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, June 09, 2006

The unveiling

Approximately one year ago, Dave and I embarked on a new journey.
Task after task of getting this business up has shown to be a bit more than what we thought it would be.
In our little minds it would take us mere months to get everything ready and our business would be open.
Not the case, however, we have learned so much about all aspects of opening a business.
Today (well, last night to be exact) is the day that the lights turned on, the open sign is up and the door was unlocked.
We still have a few changes to make on the website, but nothing that would keep the 'closed' sign on our door for another day.

I'm happy to share with you all.
Now you know you want to spread the news...hee hee! (to ALLLLLL your friends)
*Psst! See if you recognize any of the babe's.*

10 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

omigosh I'm so excited!
I ordered!

I'm sending it to all my friends.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Awesome! I love the "insomniac" shirt. Fortunately, Jonah doesn't need that one!

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Kether!
Thank you!!
I'm packing it right now!

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I wanted to say how thrilled I am for you and I wish you all the very best in the world. I've sent the link to a bunch of people. I hope some of them order, though I promised I wouldn't harass them into it =)

Good luck!!

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

they look great!! :)
I'm going to send the link to a bunch of people too :)

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

I love them. I may have to order the stud one for my T.
any chance you will be expanding tghe sizes?

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Yes, eventually we'd like to have larger sizes!! All the way to toddler sizes!

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

These are so cute. I also have sent them to many friends! Hope to send business your way!

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thank you Melissa!
That is so nice of you!!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger suzspeaks said...

OH my, I LOVE THEM!!! Way to go! I think you guys will do really well. I have the name of a store in OKC that you should contact, so I'll get the info for you. I plan on ordering one or two for Jaxon! Is miles wearing 18 months?

5:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home