The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

You can blame this on Lucky Lum

She's the one who asked for pictures!
I really have slacked on pictures lately, but have no fear, you all are about to catch up!
It's fun being brothers...
The big one can teach the little one what's fun to watch on TV...

The big one can help give the little one a bath. The little one can teach the big one that it's OK to get a little water in your eyes.

You know, it is tough work being a superhero. But everyone knows all tough superheros have to take time to eat healthy food. When my parents make pizza, I ask for a salad. With Ranch please.

I have the bluest eyes you will ever see. Aren't I cute?

Not only am I cute, but MAAAN can I give a devilish smile. See my 5 teeth in there!

Many days we work so very hard. Some days we find catapillars to feed and watch. Other days, we just gab away all day on the phone. Ah...Life is good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

5:11 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

How cute!!

I won't blame Lucky, I'll thank her. It's been a while! :)

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Yay, pictures! What cuties!!

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Odd Mix said...

Cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, It looks like your boys have a great relationship. Foster it!

Oh, and I have officially given Blogger the finger. I have imported my entire site to WordPress, comments and all. I will be posting there from now on. It was easy, it was clean, it was free, and best of all... it WORKS!!!!

http://oddmix.wordpress.com

You might want to change the link in your sidebar when you get a chance.

11:11 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I do love to see good pictures! So cute!

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home