The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

On the way home from my parents tonight...

"Mom, can I play the X-box when we get home?"

"Logan, I don't like it when all you want to do is play the X-box"

"But mom, I didn't watch hardly ANY TV at Grandma's house"

"Really, cause I think you watched quite a bit"

"Oh"

"oh"

"So, can I?"

"I haven't decided yet"

"Oh"

....30 seconds later....

"So, can I?.....Mrs. Beautiful?"

holding back as much laughter as I could..."Did you call me Mrs. Beautiful just because you thought it would work?"

"yeah"

"thanks..."

"so...can I?"

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Awww... don't ya love being a Mommy to boys? LOL. They keep this stuff up too - it just gets better and better. LOL.

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

So did it work?

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Meritte, I totally TOTALLY love it. I can't wait to see what they will be like in 10 years.

And yes, sadly, I'm a sucker. It worked!

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

ROFL

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, they learn suck-uppness fast, huh?

Does Dave use that same tactic when he needs something or did Logan come up with that on his own?

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

oh, no no no.
That little suck up was totally thought up by himself.

I wish I could say Dave called me Mrs. beautiful! haha!!

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Mone said...

Oh, thats so cute. I have a girl (11)and a boy (9). If he wants something, he always gets so sweet. I really enjoy it :)

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home