The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So, it went like something like this...

"If we let this go on for 6 more months, he could have organ damage and bone damage or stunting."

After 3 vials of blood were taken, we're waiting patiently for the results.

He will also be going to see a pedi-gastroentologist. (or some big doctor word like that) who will do who knows what.

I'm still thinking it's all in his head, but we'll see what the lab results bring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh I am so sorry. Sending good vibes that all is ok and Logan starts to eat again!

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASD kids are well-known to have gastro problems, I don't think anyone agrees on exactly why this is.
I've cried and lost sleep over my child not eating, but it has never gotten that bad. I can't imagine the stress your family is going through right now. Thinking about you guys.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Oh, ..I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family as you wait for the results. You are in my heart. I know this is hard for you.

1:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home