The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Those of you who blog, you know how you make time to blog.
You might not really have the time, but you make it anyway.
It's like anything really, take exercise.
When you are in a routine, exercise just becomes part of it.
You don't REALLY have the time, but you make it.

But then you fall off the wagon.
Life starts getting busy and you all of a sudden don't have time again to exercise, even though you can make it.

So, let's see.
I had surgery last month and told myself that I was taking a week off of blogging.
But then what happened is that the week turned into 10 days.
I had full intentions of blogging, I just didn't have time.
Then, 10 days turned into a month out of the blue.

6 months ago, I would have never thought I would go a month without blogging. It was my vice.
But I realized after this past month that I'm really not as addicted as I thought I was.
I still read all of your blogs, although I'm the worlds worst poster..sorry about that.
I just didn't make the time to update my own.

But, I'm alive and well and I am back on the blogging bandwagon.
I don't think I'll ever go a month without blogging again because blogging is important to me.
If I choose to go a month without blogging again, I think I'll just decide to STOP blogging.
But, that is not the plan.
I'm back!
Lots of fun interested stuff has happened in the past month!
Feel free to stick around, or not if you so choose.

9 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Glad to see you back :D

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Welcome back, missed ya and glad the surgery went well!

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Crista said...

I'm still here...I've been known to take a month's hiatus now and then too. Sometimes, as important as the blogging therapy is for me, life just gets in the way.

Anyway, welcome back! :)

3:33 PM

 
Blogger Jennie said...

Your blog has inspired me SO much! I'm terrible at documenting the little things my girls do, and the blog is a great way to do it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Jen

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Sue said...

Welcome back! Glad your surgery went well, and can't wait to get back to reading your boys' stories.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Simone said...

Glad you're back. I was getting worried! Looking forward to more posts and hope your recovery is going smoothly.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

Glad you're back; I was really starting to wonder what happened to you.
I do know about lack of time! Hope that your surgery went well, and looking forward to hearing what's been up in the past month.

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thank you guys!
I *heart* you all! ;)

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

glad to see you back. I missed you!

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home