The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, September 10, 2007

A great loss


Sometimes you meet people who make an impact on your life, a footprint so to speak.
This is usually a person you admire and respect. A person you wish you could emulate, even if just a little bit.

I met a person just like that last month. A celebrity of sorts in my mind, although I'm sure she would have hated to know that.


I knew about her, know her stories, read up on her life and frequently TOLD her life stories to women who would sit in front of me, feet soaking in her products.


I was drawn to her, as so many people who know her are.
I was excited to be a part of her.


She died today. It was way too early for her to go. She was only 64.

The world has lost a great person, and she literally has changed this world.
What turned out to be a part time fun job has turned into something that changes the way I look at the the world.

SHE changed the way that I look at the world.






1 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

When I saw the news, I thought of you. I'm so sorry to hear this.

I thought of you, too, about Logan going to school. My heart was aching for you.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home