The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, July 19, 2004

My cure to the new hair cut

You all know what I mean! The first few days after your new haircut (new style totally) and you just CAN"T make it look right?  You are in the 'I want to cry' and 'it will work itself out' stage!
I got my hair cut Saturday.
I was in this stage yesterday!
We had plans to drop Logan off at his Grandma's to visit his Aunt who was in town for only a couple hrs.  We had to go look at this house for my brother who is traveling for work and can't see it.  Traveling and buying a house just do not mix!
At a spur of the moment, we decided to drop Logan off a *little* early (they live like a minute away) and quick come home and change. (although I don't think that a quick change was on either of our minds)
Well...those of you with children know the treasure a few minutes at home alone with your husband can be.  And those of you withOUT children probably have a much more spontanious...a-hem...sex life then those of us WITH children!
My food for thought, if you just CAN'T figure out what to do with your new cut...have a mid day 'rendezvous' with your hubby!  Not only will you not be disappointed (hopefully!) but I SWEAR, you'll get up with you hair looking EXACTLY like it looked as you left the salon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL .. that is so true!!! Although I hate having my hair cut with a passion ... so much so that it hasn't been cut in like 19 months. Guess that would explain why it's down to my butt. hehe . Glad you got a "romp" with the hubby and your hair got a fluff job :)

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahhaha Jen its Kat. I love reading your blog and how funny is this "blog". It's great you have that spontenuity!!!

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home