The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Big slacker!

Thats what I have been since I got home! I just can't find the time to blog or comment...blah!
But today, I had to remember exactly how I'm feeling today.
Beautifully pregnant!
Now, I'm not one to think I'm beautiful in any way, let alone tell everyone who wants to hear, but ladies...this pregnancy makes me FEEL beautiful!
I'm so big and round.
I love it! I love the feeling in my tummy, the pokes and prods. The rolls and turns.
I couldn't be happier then I am today about this pregnancy and how I feel.
Don't get me wrong...I DO feel rather large (Dave estimated the baby weighing in at about 30lbs! haha)...would give just about anything to roll on my stomach and fall asleep that way...and this extreme hunger makes me a tad bit nervous of what will take place in the next 14ish weeks...BUT! Everything is just so welcome and loved!
In fact, when Dave left for work today he told me, 'we NEED to take a picture of that belly tonight! It looks fantastic! I want to remember it!'
with a comment like that, how do I NOT feel great? Right!
so...off to make a snack! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

awwww. what a cute post! I know whatcha mean!

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Awww! Dave sounds like a sweetheart! And I can't wait to see those pictures (hint-hint!)

I'm' so glad that you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy!

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

What a great post. I am glad you are feeling beautiful :) Hehe .. right now I am still just feeling fat!!! Hehe. Can't wait to get to the feeling beautiful and pregnant part. As for Dave what a great comment!!! You got yourself a good one. I begged and pleaded last time to get Charles to take some good belly pics. He was always too busy. This time if he doesn't I'm going somewhere else to get someone to take pics. I really miss not having more pics of me pregnant with Chip.

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home