The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hey Bloggers...do you ever do this?

I sat down today, and went back to the beginning of my blog and just started reading.
It was great therapy for me to see where I was, and what happened from then to now. Some things that I already forgot about also!
Do you ever do that?
It makes me so glad that I started this blog, and a little sad I didn't start it sooner!
----------
I changed my settings on August 23rd, and since then have had over 300 visitors! Not too bad for 9 days, huh? Its no Julia, or Grrl, or Tertia, but I'll TAKE it! :)

Although my comment sections are far and inbetween, I just wanted to give a big wave to those reading my blog that I know, and those that I don't know.
Thank you for coming to my blog and taking the time to read it. It makes me feel so good to see visitors, so again...thank you!
I'd love to do a welcome and shake your hand...but..ahem...you have to leave a comment for me to do that! *wink wink*
-----------------
My friend A is pregnant with twin girls. She is 31 weeks along, and I just found out she has been in the hospital for the last week due to preterm labor. She is on Mag. Sulfate (right?) and is already dialated to 3cm. She is on hospital bed rest and will be for the remainder of her pregnancy. Her baby's are just over 2 lbs each. If you could say a prayer for her and her baby girls (if you are the praying type) I know prayers work. I've seen it happen.

7 Comments:

Blogger Crista said...

Yup, although I haven't been at this as long as you have been, so it didn't take very long, I just read through my old entries today, too. It's always interesting to reflect on things written in the past, whether a month or six months ago. :)

I like your new look and your new title, btw.

My prayers are going out to your friend A and her babies.

2:09 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Crista for stopping by and for the comment! I think you are a friend of Christine, right?
I see your name a lot on her comment pages!
I'll check out your blog, and I'll add you to my list! :)
Can't wait to read your life story.

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Jennifer, I'll keep A. and her twins in my prayers!
It is interesting to see the old posts compared to how we feel now. I did that today, too, for different reasons.
We can't all be Grrl for getting hits, but I read yours regularly. I meant to say before, if I didn't comment, that I loved your 100 things so far!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

*wave* Hi Jen!! I totally know what you mean about reflecting on posts past. I've actually printed out a bunch of mine to keep. It's cool to see how much growth takes place.

Of course, A has my prayers. Tell her to cross those legs and try to relax!

8:03 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sending A and her twins lots of no going into labor vibes. Hope she can bakes those babies a little bit longer!!!

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Hi Kether, Christine and Stephanie! :)
Kether, I added your link to my blog roll, I hope you don't mind! One of these days coming up I'm going to head over and check it all out!
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Thanks for stopping by girls!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Hi! I just found your blog, not even sure how...I have been reading your entrys and I just wanted to say that I think boys have more of terrible "3s" than terrible "2s" :D

Anyways, as a mom of three boys I can totally relate to your thoughts and feelings on having another boy. Congrats!

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home