The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, August 20, 2004

The time has come

and I know I've asked before, but I'm BEGGING all you readers and non posters to help me out here! Along with my regular posters! (gotta love em!)

I'm changing the name of the blog! Since I put a counter on my site, I've noticed a LOT of people come to this site after doing a google or yahoo search for 'secondary infertility'. And while that will always be a part of this blog, I don't want to hurt anyone by stumbling upon it unwillingly and seeing a pregnant woman.

SO! Its time for a FUN change! A fun new name!
About a year ago, we got rid of our cats. I am allergic, and it was getting too hard to just live with it anymore. They were both male cats. Arlo and Barley. They sweetest cats too! We gave them to a college student who was a big time 'granola girl' (which Dave and I used to totally be, so it felt right!) The point of that is we had 2 male cats.
Dave and I got married, and I was outnumber 3:1 by the male species! :)
When Logan was born, it was kindof funny to be outnumbered 4:1.
Now, we're having ANOTHER boy!
What does that tell you? I'm MEANT to be the queen of this household! I'm not sharing it with any other females, it seems until one of my boys decides in many many years to get married.
So, that is what I want the name of this blog to address.

HELP me! Help me think of something cute! Something fun, and something original!

Who's creative? Come on now, you're not going to make me beg, are you? Oh wait...too late! ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

"To Infertility and Beyond"....from Buzz Lighyear in Toy story except he said "To infinity and Beyond."

7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Queen of the hill?
Princess Mommy?

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

The Queen and all her men (Like the King and all his men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again)

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Oh, I like a Queen and her men! Or "A Woman Among Men"

Hmmm...this is a tough one....

How about "Too much Testosterone in My House??" Hee hee, ok, I'm getting carried away...

9:00 AM

 
Blogger Toni said...

I'm assuming since you first wrote this post, you've changed the name to 3 shades of blue, which I *really* like, as a mom to 3 boys (yes, we own 2 refrigerators), even the parakeet is male (maleness being marked by a blue nose), I can certainly relate!.

I wish you all the best with this pregnancy, Jennifer. Where in the Midwest are you (if you feel comfortable sharing, of course)? I'm in McHenry County, and a former granola-ish person too. And my former cats (I am also allergic) were both fellas, too. I guess we're just guy magnets.

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home