The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, July 30, 2004

The big 100!

This is post number 100 for me! I can't believe it!  The reason it has taken me so long to post is because I really wanted number 100 to be special. First, it was going to be about my husbands birthday on Tuesday.  And it seems to be the norm in the 'blog world' to write a big special birthday 'love note' to your spouse on their birthday, but we were gone all day and night...and...well, I was tired! hee hee!
Then, my parents are moving, right now, this weekend, and I am helping, and dying from pain in my sacro-illiac joints.  It just isn't a good topic of conversation right now. So, how could THAT be a good thing to write about for post number 100?
Then, I still haven't felt the baby move at almost 18 weeks (tomorrow) so that really isn't good news...
I have NOTHING good to say right now! I'm tired, I have a headache, my ass hurts (that is where your sacro-illiac joints are) and I've gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks. (but the first 3 lbs of the pregnancy, so not too bad, huh?)
So...what this 100th post will be about is YOU! Yes YOU reading this right now!
I want to take the time to thank you all!  Posters and lurkers, friends and strangers (although, I'd love love love to see more comments!! hint hint)
You have no idea how much your comments, suggestions, and everything you have to say keep me excited to continue on with this blog!
You've seen my though my toughest hour, to my sweetest hour.  (Well, not THIS hour right now*wink* but you know what I mean!)
Thank you for being there for me, picking me up and either slapping me or hugging me. Whatever was deemed right at the moment. :)
You are all the best!

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You know, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!! Happy 100th!

3:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hint taken!
i hope your butt gets to feeling better!!!

melissa

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!

Julia

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

WOO HOO!!! 100 posts!!! How exciting. I will have to post more on my blog to try to catch up to you!!! I am way behind. Keep up the good work. Oh and Happy belated b-day to your honey!!

11:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about diet infertility and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about diet infertility so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by diet infertility

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home